THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

Trip to Australia take 3

Okay, okay i know i have delayed my post about my trip to Australia for a very long time, approximately three months i guess but today, my mood is good and i feel like writing it already so here you go!

~About the Trip~

Is was summer at that time, hot, but with cool breeze so it is not as hot as the climate in Malaysia.
Went around the city on foot with my uncle as the tour guide. My mother has to wear a sweater as she said it was very cold but for me, it was just the right temperature, not too hot nor too cold but more to the cold side of warm. Typical shop houses in rows but with wider pathway. Came across a swizz knife while walking along the streets.

and is a big one too!

i wonder how much does it cost? even if i bought it how can i use it ho? it doesn't seem to fit my camping bag. Now i wish i could see a micro swizz knife......

Anyways, the streets are not very crowded with people so it was rather relaxing while walking for a long time, not tired too maybe due to the cool weather you have less sweat so saves more energy for walking.

A lot of interesting and nice view to watch too as i don't have it in my own country :(

i loved the clock tower, shows nice architechural

but some buildings still looked alike......


he he he , that's all from me for now. I will continue writing next time

0 comments: