THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

~mind-fucked~

I doubted that my English teacher had psychology course before because she is very good at messing up people's mind.

Today, in her class. we were told to read through a passage. The passage was actually not easy for me so i had to read it carefully and before i could end it then teacher asked me a question.. " what is your brain doing" or was it " what is your brain thinking" something like that. This was the first time in my life had i heard someone asking me that sort of question. I was dumbstruck for a moment as i was really confused by that question, short yet complicated question. or maybe i'm just stupid. ??? Science Question???? or something else???? brain JAMMED. So simply answer the teacher lo. That question really twisted my brain resulting in malfunction of my brain..........

I really have to say form six is really going to be a challenge for me so anyone here who is kind enough to spare me some money to buy new RAMs and processor for my brain? anyone? my brain now is running low on physical memory and my processor is just pentium 3... so lame.... i need pentium DUAL CORE. get me one PLZ!

0 comments: