THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

Going to be A Greenian soon

I went to school on the 9 th May and i saw this





and Mr lis was just finishing posting it up on the bulletin board. i was confused because shouldn't the form six list becoming out on the 10th of May so out of curiousity i asked Mr lis. " It's not a matter to post it up a day earlier, but don't tell anyone okay, Yew ROng."
"hehe, ya okay Mr lis i won't TELL anyone,(but i will send these photos to my friends)". Anyways the good news is that everyone is going to SMK Green Road and yes that's the way i like it! not i is we like it. GReen Road here we come!

AS a reminder for all my friends, please remember to bring your IC,SPM result slip and also your birth Certificate. You will need it to register at Green Road on the 15 th May at 730 am in school uniform. For futher information please log on to emoe.gov.my.

0 comments: