THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

Turning Green~

Yes, i'm going to be green.. not the colour green but i'm turning into a GreenIAn. How yo say i'm turning into a greenian leh? very easy! On the first day of my form six orientation, we(the new lower six students) are brain-washed by singing the Grss' SChool song. Not just once but repeatedly.
~NO OFFENCE FOR GREENIANS~ OK, from here onwards are just my opinion that well change because i'm a greenian too already no. Greenians don't get mad if you read about this. About the school song, not that i dislike it... but i must really say IT IS HARD TO SING, I FIND IT Difficult to REMEMBER THE MELODY! or maybe i'm not used to it, or i really sux in music. But from this incident, i really missed my former school's school song. Although it is shorter than my new school but at least it is much... easier to sing. Anyways, i still have to force my self to input the grss' school
song into my rusty, no music cell brain. I hope i will like the school song soon.hehehe

0 comments: