THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

Continue of Trip to Australia Take 3

AFter miles of walking, sweating, window shopping, we finally came to a stop at an India Food restaurant which i totally forgot about the name of the restaurant and i must say that i'm impressed with the delicious Indian delicacies, they are awesomely tasty!

I never really actually tried out any Indian food before expect for roti canai as i don't really have a lot of Indian friends. You know la, Indians are less populated in Sarawak plus my school doesn't really have a lot of Indians so can't possibly know a lot of them.

Anyways, this was my virgin experience to really taste, chew, eat Indian foods, 100% original Indian cuisine.

O ya, by the way some bad news for my friends. Well, you see, i can't show you the pictures of all the meals as i was busying eating the food. I really got distracted by the powerful aroma of the cuisines and i was hungry at that moment so i ate all the food up first before taking photos of it so my photos will only show the leftovers of the foods. Sorry, hehe, as my parents always say :" eat your food while it is hot" So i eat first lo.


~LeftOvers~

The food are not too spicy and hot as we told the manager not to make it that way. Roti Canai, ,Fried rice all of it are really Fabulous, mouth watering, delights the taste buds with sweetness, sourness and spiciness. Whoa, really made me want to eat it all over again and again and again and again.


Anyways, the vanilla coke there tastes much nicer/better , you can really taste the difference between the vanilla coke there with here and also the shape of the aluminium can is different too. It is much smaller in width but much taller in height but the capacity are mostly the same.

By the way, see that yellow liquid there? That drink incredibly nice! Tastes like yogurt but it's not yogurt. It's a mixture of milk and manggo juice so basically, it's creamy and sweet with the manggo flavour. You have to try it yourself to know. hehe

That's all i can write for now but my trip to Australia haven't ended so soon so bare with me as i slowly end my story.........

~Random Pics~

My uncle is on the right, and her wife is on the left. at the middle is "Uncle Jacky from India" and his wife who paid the bills for us. Thanks Uncle!








----------To be Concluded--------------------------------------

1 comments:

Good post.