THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

PIcs again!

Photographing, one of the popular hobby that people adopt nowadays as their favourite past time activity and i'm one of them. I'm not a professional in photographing and i also do not have all those expensive photographing gadgets, i just only have an old digital camera. :( but that's all i got.
Here are some of the photos i took.











That's all for now, please do give me some supportive comments so i could really improve my photographing skills. Bye

3 comments:

you'll need a better camera first. LOL. at least a 6.0 Mpx or maybe 7.2 Mpx. I can take good photos of ppl :P cos i think i'm a cam whore myself. wahahhaha

I want a good camera too. My Olympus not that clear. not sharp

Happy photographing!!!

 

pearl is right at the megapixel part. 6 Mpx will do :) n thn, go n get urself an Adobe Photoshop first. nowadays even skilled photographer need the software to edit the photos they took. n the best choice for camera is always Canon :D

 

O.... thx for the info girls, i got the software already but camera... hehe no money.. unless you sponsor me lo haha thx