THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

"mana" Update?

Sorry my friends, i will seldom update my blog, why? mainly because i'm studying in form six. My life is also getting busier and busier each day. Homework, clubs , meetings and many more, all i have to attend to it. i really ought to pay more attention to both my academic and co-curriculum as i'm not really bright in my studies. So, as i said before in my previous post, less post more work. So sorry guys.

But here is briefly what i have been through...

Firstly, as usual for typical students, homework! Not many but it sure consumes a lot of time and it is difficult to do!Just only five subjects to study but still not enough time for all of it.

Secondly, i'm physically okay but "emotionally sick" or in other words love sick. Almost all of my close friends will know what had happened to me so i won't go and elaborate it but i really hope that some day (which i really wish that day will come soon) a girl than is better than her which i like too , appreciates me. No further information is necessary to be included.

Thirdly, most of my close friends are "disappearing" from Kuching. Really missed the times we been together as a pack/ gang. But time files, all of us got to work hard for our own future already but hopefully next time we still can hang out together and do what we liked most! Gaming.

That's all from me i guess, don't really have much to say. Take care to all my friends and may our father in heaven bless us all!. Bye

0 comments: