THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

"Love" letter for Nina

Deer Nina,

Thanks for dropping by my house a while ago, i'm not bored anymore thanks to you. Actually, you left something behind my house.... you left a string of your hair on my desk. So, when do you want it back?

Anyways, i really can't forget about you :( because of this...


(i ate happy meals for you, remember?)

therefore i'll miss you~ :( . How's the collection of the hello kitty toys? i hope you finished collecting it already.

I had sad moments during the holidays and thanks to you, my bleeding heart was cured, well not completely but at least i can go on with my life.

It was really fun to go out with you as a gang. I really had a lot of fun this holiday!



Especially tkm, he loves going out with you~ Hope you really can wear the "uniform" during cny for him. (must ready your pepper spray anytime as you know kch got a lot of colour wolf)

.
.
.
.
.
Erm, there's a problem i just noticed now. HOW COME THERE ARE SO FEW PICTURES OF YOU??!!
Next time don't always hold on your camera, let others hold it so that there are more pictures of yourself okay.

Thinking of you i remember...



the aroma and the taste of your family's " SECRET" apple tea.



the friends gathering that you organized for us..




the dance you taught us... you really can dance gracefully, I should have dance again with you just now. Never mind, we still can dance next time because it's still in my head.



a~hem, the happy meal..



i forgot about your spm results, what was it?



your sad look...(aiyo, why look so sad??)



HAP~p~p Y look. :)

So basically, it is very nice to have you as a friends or a sister or a "deer" I hope that our friendship will last forever. Please, take good care of yourself when you are there since that place is really full of crimes. Equip yourself with self-defence gadget such as tazer ( might buy for you as birthday present!) Eat more nutritious food and no more maggie food products for you!


(sleepy eyes)

All the best to you! na ni. GOO LUCK! if you need help you will know how to find me. ;)


Don't Slap me if it's not too long

0 comments: