THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

A Brief Post....

HI everyone, finally i have some inspiration to type a post but it won't be long. Currently, i'm studying as tomorrow would be my final exams which i most probably i will screw it ^^' but it has been a long time since the last i posted up something so, I decided to post something today.

What's new in my life,


Well, for all of you out there, i finally have a new phone. Nothing to boast about it but out of my friend's request, i will talk about it.

This is my new phone...

Meet "L"


(motorola, L6)

"L" meet readers



I can't recall when i bought her but is worth RM 300++. So, some of you might be asking, why is Daniel, a tight-fist person buying a new hp that is quite dear? Well, it's simple , my old phone was stolen!!! It's an very old samsung model phone which was used by my elder sister around four - five years ago. Who, when, how why they steal that cheap phone that was inherit to me by my sister? The answer is...

Students, during school, my phone was in my bag and nobody was around, they were desperate... Sadly, i didn't get my phone back even thought the thief was caught. :(

O well, "old one never go, new one never come"(translated from Chinese proverb) and so, after that incident, i have a new phone with sexy, slim, black body.....(no photos for that because parental guidance is needed to view it)

Here are some of the dull photos that can be viewed by all....




(My "L" is highly intelligent)

AS you have noticed, because of my daily, rough work. My "L" cover was Ruined, scratched , broke, cracked and what so ever. The cover is beyond my repairs but still i kept it for a long time just for some slight protection for my "L" from dust and Falls.Until one day, my gf got fed up with my ugly cover so with magic she turned my phone into a better looking one...


(My Secrete possession )



(See that accessory? that's from my sweetheart~ Thanks dear! i like it very muchy)




So how? Slim sexy and black right?
Nice right? Don't say no! there is no in my dictionary for the beauty of my phone.
Your no is yes and yes is still yes. Now say is with me * yes, your phone it's absolutely Cool/nice/hot/beautiful*

Thank you!

2 comments:

ooOh~ someone's high! haha!!
how sweet of Y.V to get you that thingy for your L6 XD

 

ya... very very happy with it. I heard that it's quite dear too.