THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

CHeck your Volcabulary

Do you really
understand
what
is
behind
the
word
family?
It gives me a
shock
when I
know the
answer.
So long I never
realize I
don't
know
the
real
Meaning of
family..........

Here Is The
Answer ..........
FAMILY =

(F)ather
(A)nd
(M)other
(I)
(L)ove
(Y)ou

WHY does a
man
want
to
have
a
WIFE?
Because:

(W)ashing
(I)roning
(F)ood
(E)ntertainment

WHY does a
woman
want
to
have a
HUSBAND?
because:

(H)ousing
(U)nderstanding
(S)haring
(B)uying
(A)nd
(N)ever
(D)emanding

Do you know that
a
simple "HELLO"
can
be
a
sweet one?

Especially from
your
love
one. (I
mean
not
only
from the
boyfriend/girlfriend).
The word HELLO
means :

(H)ow are you?
(E)verything all
right?
(L)ike to hear
from
you
(L)ove to see you
soon!
(O)bviously, I
miss
you ..

1 comments:

i wanna say " HELLO " to you but its so hard now.