THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

My Apology

Sorry to all my friends who have been constantly reading my blog. I'm sorry that i could find time to really sit down and blog about my life and everything that is happening around me - things about my friends, family and so on.

I have been very busy with school life both academy and clubs. Almost all my schedule are booked for meetings and studies. I even have a hard time looking for a suitable time to go out with my friends.

Form six is challenging, that's why i'm taking it very seriously. I'm not smart so i need those extra time to study harder consequently there is not much free time left for me.

Eve is leaving this Saturday morning to Johor to a be my children's might future teacher. :( . With this i will soon be writing a blog about her. so please be patience and again i would like to apologize to you all. SORRY!

0 comments: