THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

Form six an option or what?

As most of you know, i'm studying form six, some might say it's crazy others say is a good decision but for me it is exactly what i have hoped for! Hard as it is said by many but it really inspired me to work harder. Physics,Chemistry, Pure Mathematic???( don't know correct or not but it is mx) , Pengajian Am and lastly, MUET. The only five subjects that i'm taking but it is not as easy as it was used to be when i was form five with 10 subjects!

But form six is really very detailed. For instance physics, everything starts back from the basic, but with the additional information which really makes you understand how does the universe work ~ extremely interesting.

By the way, just to let guys know, this will be my first year to study myself without any tuition as i think i can manage it myself as i have much free time.

i really do think that going for form six is the right choice for me since i have my best friends accompanying me. My advice for my younger friends, if you really don't know what to study then go for form six and yes i know they say it wastes one year of your life but hey, the experience gained during form six is richer than the others. Just try, you will never know until you try it.

0 comments: