THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

Lim Teh

"lim Teh"(tea time) one of my favourite moments. Is like a hobby to me to have tea time with my friends but sadly i won't be going out often already, reason? Form Six, i'm not going to elaborate on that. Besides that, almost all my frequent-hang out gangs are not here in kuching already so pointless going out alone drinking tea.right?


(tea time at Nina's house, very nice & comfy. THX NINA for The Great Hospitality )

Having this time is really great since everyone doesn't really see each other often. Chatting, talking, switching ideas really makes you understand more about your friend. You can also share your pain or problems to your friends, and they might be able to help you solve it. Even thought sometime they can't really help, but at least they are good listeners. Saying it out is always better than locking it inside your heart. Anyways, it is worth to try. Really felt relax too and a good way to reduce your stress level.




(jade pot, 3rd mile)






(McD s)

That's all from me for now. Bye. To my dearest friends, May God bless you ALL!!!

0 comments: