THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

~CrazY Tues~

For this post there will not be any photos attached, so it might be very very boring, to read or not to read that's you own decision.

As usual, i woke up early this morning around 8 o'clock, got out of my bed, got my face cleaned up and ready for some exercise. My exercise is not just some typical workout to keep myself fit, actually it is a training. For those who don't really know about me, i'm undergoing a course.. PT course to be exact (physical Training course) and at the end of this course, there will be a exam to test how physically fit are you to earn a PT badge in BB(Boys' Brigade) What i do is, i follow a guide book step by step and do the activity that i am told to do. By the way, you will also need a witness to prove that you have done all the activities written down, daily. I done push ups, jump star, jogging, sit ups, then i went for my breakfast. Later on, i went on line done all those things that i normally does - chit-chatting, check mails, read blogs ... and man i'm really getting tired of this when suddenly i received a message from Gatelin saying that he is coming to my house this afternoon during his lunch break from work. He reached my house at around 12 noon as his work place is just opposite my house in walking distances and i'm glad that he came to cheer me up a little. He brought his own food to my house, NASi Lemak, two packs of it and ate it at my house, he really did keep me accompany for while, but too bad he had to leave soon becusae he is still working... but then again, my friend wesley, asked me to accompany him to his sister's house to look afte.r her house, yeah!!! finally i have something to do that keeps me from being moddy. When to the house at around two, played "most wanted" with him and damn that game is really NICE haha played for the last three to four hours before going home. Then again i went to his house again that late evening. Used his computer to surf the net and guess what! i had a video conference with PREALL for the first time haha cause i don't have a web cam at my place. I was really happy to be able chat with pearl even thought she miles away from Malaysia.. shared some experience.. chit chat about the life here and there.. i really hope that we can do it again pearl. Then, when pearl went off lined, i chat with joanna using my friend's web cam and boooi was i annoying her haha but who cares i was really at a good mood and AGain my friend called and asked us out supper.. hehe. He drove us around town waiting for us to think of a place to eat and finally we ended up at Happy Valley Home, near Crown Square and yes the food there is mouthwatering, you guys should really go and try it but please keep in mind that the food aren't cheap so you need to bring lots of cash there but the food are really a satisfaction for your taste buds but not the tummy. What i mean is that if you want to fill your stomach till it bursted, this is not the place to go, but if you want to taste good , sweet, tasty, soft, tender, steaks, then you found the right place... hehe. Then after that , again we went for car rides but this time, we went to the airport???!!!?? And well, the airport is very nice during midnight, no cars, no sound pollution, cooling, beautiful view, a very good place for you to relax your mind or even "pak toh". Went into the airport and fooled around, but too bad i forgot to bring my camera or else i could show you how nice it is to be at the airport during midnights. Sorry for imperfection of this post. i will try to do even better next time and yes i know there are a lot of grammar mistakes but i am lazy to look it through

0 comments: