THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

My 18th Birthday

28/3/07 my 18th birthday, this means i have been living on earth for the pass 18th years.But still nothing much interesting happend during my birthday, it was very simple. Unlike some people who are really rich, they could throw a BIg Birthday Party just for that number !8, i'm not rich so i didn't ask much from my parents and don't really need a party just to celebrate my birthday.. just a greeting is enough for me. But still i really want to thank my friends who did remember my birthday .. gave me greeting.. present and so on. I really appreciate it!. and here are the things i receive from my dear friends

First on my birthday eve, two of my friends, west and my gan jie, gave me this!

a chocolate cake with a stawberry on top! Yummy(i like stawberries okay)

(i ate it already when i was with them so sorry for the imperfect cake)

(^ ^) (* *) q;P

well, it was really really simple, we ate the cake on the fifth floor of Sebarkas with our bare hands.. no drink no nothing just two guys, a girl and a nice Yummy, chocolate Cake!



and also i wan to thank eve,joanna for acting like they forgot my birthday then suddenly say happy birthday to me.. hehe i already predicted it hehe but really thank you and sorry that i didn't go out for a movie even thought you guys sincerely invited me... sorry :( . And also thank you for all my friends who had send me greetings via sms, email and so on. Thank you very much, i appreciate our friendship and iwill treasure those wonderful words even is just " Happy Birthday" but at least you guys remember me... ( i know some of you are busy but nevermind i understand)thank you.. T-T
Lastly, i wan to thank my dear sweet, Gan mei for giving me presents.


a three in one present hehe.
Is'nt it nice? she warpped it herself
i'm really very touched .. Thx , Y hope you can read this!
Love You~

3 comments:

"love you" horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

ya. why? i love you too HAHA

 

wah.. love u wor.. ahhahah

DANIEL.. I LOVE YOU!! MUAKSSSSS

but my name doesn't start with Y ler.. teheheheh

---