THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

6 Weird things about myself

hmm..... i'm not very sure what weird things i have or do but o well i really need to write it because people are starting to hesitate me... here goes

Firstly.......i LOOK weird ...or not....

Secondly........i talk weirdly, sometimes my friends just don't understand what am i saying..

Thirdly....... when i'm sick i won't eat medicine i will just drink fruit juice and eat fruits only.. ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS

Fourth....i can swim but i can't float in the water

Fifth....i think i' workaholic.... i must work or do something to keep me busy or less i will feel moody like now...(emotionally sick)

Lastly...... my weight hasn't change for the last two years and this year is going to be the third!! YEAR!!!!

1 comments:

ahaha ur no drug policy? lol. drugs arent' good la. especially the so called angmo medicine. they normally suppress the pain or watever rather than cure it. chinese medicine normally aims to cure the sickness.

bout ur weight.. what's wrong with it? you look perfectly well to me