THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

I'm Back

YESH! Can finally on line!

Words alone can't tell how excited i am to be able to on line again.
and yes i'm finally back in Kuching already.


i still remember before i come back to kch , i don't felt like going home because of all the adventure that i had in KL.- Making feel like kch is such a dulll and boring place. But after a long wait at the LCCT and a short delay with my flight, i finally touch down on KIA.

Once i step out of the plane and breath in the air of my hometown, i'm glad that i return. Just like last time, when i first came back from KL, my friend brought me to watch movie that night.
Such joy that i have and privilege to be able to drive around the city freely, go anywhere.

Ordering food using hokkien dialect. Tasted tomato kueh tiao. Walk around the street during the night feeling safe and secure. Smiling at everyone. Tell friends of funny things i hear and see from West Malaysia. Went visiting the city. Tasted my mum's cooking again.

It really does feel different to re-adapt yourself to a familiar culture. The way i talk in kch is really different from west.M . There is really a culture shock between west.m and east.m which i find it amusing sometimes. Anyways i'm great to be back and

KUCHING is really my place, my comfort zone.

1 comments:

subscription chitra partible cpace wish trails collector crosshair finance revive mmvmedicines
lolikneri havaqatsu