THOUGHTS FROM THE SOUL

Memories that are kept forever for all of my friends

HO~ho~Ho

Sorry for the delay but,i wish all of my friends a

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.


I must say, this is the first time i celebrated Christmas far away from my family with my cousins in KL. On Christmas eve, i was busy moving but thankfully i manage to move most of my stuffs to my new room and just in time to pack up my things and off i went to my cousin's house to attend a dinner. ( more like karaoke buffet which was really a new experience for me, as you guys know me, i don't sing much.. hehe) Anyways, i had fun.

The following day, which is Christmas.i went to Church(DUMC) and i must admit it is even better than the ones in Sibu and Kuching. What shocked me was not the concert like hall that could accommodate thousand of people, Live band worshipping, excellent sound and lighting system but.......

I GOT THE OPPORTUNITTY TO SEE JACLYN VICTOR perform live! Whoa! She really diserve the Malaysian Idol title. I also never knew that she was a christian.

Now, it is time for me to enjoy my precious holiday. hehe so chao!



Sorry, no pictures or anything for this post and have a merry holidays.

0 comments: